Website Driving Force Recruitment LTD
Job descriptionJob Reference: NEWPDC24
Contract Type: Temporary, Part Time, Regular work
Driving Force Recruitment Ltd operating as an Employment Business are recruiting for Cat C+E Night Weekend Drivers for our client based in Newport
The role will involve delivering or collecting motorway barriers from road closures. So essentially you will run to the site loaded and run back empty or run down empty and come back loaded.
· Average start time is 17:30
· Most shifts fall on a Friday and Sunday night
· You must be able to follow strict site instructions
· All runs are in convoy with other trucks
· Full PPE is required due to location of work.
You will be fully trained on health and safety as well as paired with an experienced driver who will train you on load security as well as how to access and exit road closures safely.
This is a regular weekend role
The Criteria & Benefits:
· Cat C+E/LGV1/HGV1 Entitlement
· CPC Qualification
· Valid UK Licence
· Valid Digi Card (required)
· Minimum 6 months experience
· Max 6 points for minor offences (No DD/DR/IN/CD/TT/UT)
For more information, please call 01633 848514 or text ‘APPLY CLASS1BWN’ and your name to 07740 824850
https://tempidplusregistration.azurewebsites.net/Form/Worker/3xnrGwnnFeBELuGgeUW5mPJ8PwnHgs3UXKxS8Wsk selecting NEWPORT as your branch
Check out our Driving Force Newport Facebook page for more vacancies
Closing Date:- 31/07/2022
To apply for this job email your details to Elliot.firstname.lastname@example.org.